There will be no surprises. Your quote will be fully detailed outlining all work to be competed, inclusion and exclusions.
Our highly experienced, qualified painters, who are polite, friendly and work efficiently will complete your work in a neat, clean and professional manner.
- We arrive and finish on time (weather and variations permitting).
- We promise total security of your property while working on it.
- We only use premium quality materials to manufactures specifications. This ensures the best result and it will LAST LONGER. You will be entitled to the full manufacturer’s product guarantees.
- We will inspect your property when we quote. If other work such as replacement of weatherboards, spouting or repairing plaster is necessary before painting we will inform you. We can recommend excellent local tradesmen.
The necessary areas around your property such as garden or shrubs, or internally your furniture, floors and carpets will be protected from start to finish with drop cloths or poly plastic. When the work is completed we will leave the area clean and tidy.
We will inspect all surfaces and where appropriate they will be washed and/or dusted clean. This step helps new paint adhere to the existing surface. Areas of loose or flaking paint will be removed. Surfaces will be sanded as required to give the best final result. Cracks, small holes and gaps will be filled and sanded. All bare surfaces will be primed. Dirty marks or stains that could “bleed through” the new paint will be sealed with appropriate primer.
- Waste material, by-products and used solvents will be disposed of safely in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Appropriate health and safety equipment and procedures will be used to ensure your job is completed safely.
- You are protected; we maintain a complete and comprehensive insurance program.
- A colour card or touch-up paint (in labelled containers) will be left for your future convenience.
- We care about our work so we offer an ongoing maintenance service